Pittsburgh Sales Consultant
Position Title: Sales
The Trade Group® is an award-winning provider of exhibit and trade show products and services. Our reputation is built on dedication to customer service, our passion for creativity and our innovation in the event industry.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to drive new business, and a four-year college degree or equivalent experience. We are seeking individuals with results oriented skills and an entrepreneurial attitude leading to success.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Consultant will have 2-10 years of consultative business-to-business sales experience. Our professionals focus on a range of event marketing services; lead qualification, prospecting, presentations, and closing.
- Assist customers with growing their businesses through full service exhibit design product and service solutions.
- Must initiate phone calls to potential client base, and implement new sales strategies.
- Leverage content experts, account management, operations, and other resources for true team-selling.
- Uncover, pursue, and penetrate potential market segments using lead generation programs.
- Ensure the content of presentations and proposals are aligned with The Trade Group solutions.
- Work closely with prospects to understand their business objectives, and take a consultative approach to selling.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicant must have 2 – 10 years successful business-to business consultative sales experience. Background in display materials and exhibit management a plus.
- 2 – 10 years experience in penetrating existing accounts and establishing profitable new accounts.
- Must be detail oriented and know the importance of documenting discussions held with customers and prospects.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills; engaging communicator.
- Seamlessly fit as a member of the team where individuals are empowered to make an impact on the business and lead its growth.
- A pragmatic approach and the ability to thrive under pressure of constant change and moving targets.
- Creative, adaptable, persistent and flexible with strong project management skills, ensuring the entire sales process is carried through to on-time delivery.
The Trade Group provides an exceptional level of training and mentoring to assist you in building your account base, and a strong sales support team.
Benefits including a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and life insurance as well as generous time off plan.