Custom Modular Trade Show Display
- To create an information center that would be used in the new Fort Worth Convention Center.
- To have a modular unit, meaning sections could be easily removed or relocated to other parts of the building for simultaneous events
- Surface treatments would need to maintain the level of décor within the convention center as to not appear as an “obvious” portable unit.
- 3 curved units were designed that could be used as stand-alone kiosks but could also be jointed to form a semi-circle or a complete circle when using all 3 pieces.
- Instead of using wood, each unit featured a welded steel frame within hidden casters, which allowed for easy relocation within the building without the fear of twisting or torquing the kiosk during transport.
- To reflect the rich interior of the convention center, premium materials were used, such as solid steel dimensional lettering, hardwoods, and solid-surface counter tops. Regional graphics, recessed lighting, and ADA access completed the package.
Talk with a Trade Group sales consultant today to discuss your trade show requirements. We offer a full line of trade show products and services including banners, display, booths and more. Call us at (800) 343-2005 for your trade show exhibit needs.