Trade Show Booths for Medical Groups
- Develop a signature image that would communicate what they do and draw the attention of their target audience.
- To incorporate the signature image into all future marketing and collateral campaigns.
- The exhibit clearly identified the relationship between being a physician and running a business.
- The image was broken into four equal quadrants, one represented the “doctoring” side of things, and the remaining quads represented HR, management and finance.
- Central premise: Doctors would be interested in JHD Group’s services if they understood and JHD Group could help them run their business, creating more time for patience care and more personal time.