The Trade Group Exhibitor2014
The Trade Group created an engaging integrated marketing campaign that set out to achieve two broad goals at the exhibition industry’s largest trade show, EXHIBITOR2014: Drive traffic to The Trade Group’s exhibit and build awareness of the company’s trade show marketing services.
INTEGRATED MARKETING SOLUTIONS
The Trade Group created the exact type of campaign they were striving to bring awareness to. They integrated:
- A pre-show direct mailer to a targeted contact list with a specific call to action
- An email campaign to past and currently registered attendees
- An interactive game for targeted attendees
- Strategic social media posts pre and during show.
With a message of Exhibits to Fit Every Need. Portable. Modular. Custom, the creative concept centered around the visual of a child’s shape sorter game, where square, round and triangular blocks fit into the same shaped holes in a wooden sorter. These shapes represented the different types of exhibits that the company offers, and reinforced the message that The Trade Group offers exhibit solutions to fit any need.
- The direct mail piece to the targeted group included a block to bring by the booth for a chance to win an iPad. A shape sorter game was present in the booth – only a few mailed blocks were the correct size to win.
- Video shown in the exhibit reflected the same “shape sorter” message.
- Pre-show Emails and social media posts reflected the same messaging.
The Trade Group’s integrated marketing campaign met or exceeded all goals set for the EXHIBITOR2014 initiative, including a 40% increase in leads over the previous year.