Alt Image: iLandscape Show 2024
SCHAUMBURG, IL – The iLandscape show will be returning to the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois for their 11th annual expo. The dates are January 31st – February 2nd, 2024.
The ownership and management of the iLandscape show are overseen by the Illinois Landscape Contractors Association (ILCA). Their mission is to elevate the expertise and professionalism of members, offering leadership, education, advocacy, and support while promoting environmental awareness in the landscape industry.
ILandscape represents the fresh and captivating trade event for the green industry in the Midwest. Over the course of three days, it provides a platform for professionals in landscaping, horticulture, and construction to explore the latest innovations, technology, and best practices.
The 10th annual iLandscape show in 2023 featured over 7,000 attendees fostering the following strategies of exhibitors by:
- Enhancing the show with entertainment, social events, keynote speakers, and improved marketing to boost overall attendance.
- Engages everyone by avoiding the competition between education and exhibitors for attendee attention.
- Enhance value for exhibitors through cost savings and boosted attendance.
- Educate and energize the vendor experience.
Interested in exhibiting at iLandscape 2024? View here for the iLandscape exhibitor prospectus!
Grow your trade show experience by participating in this groundbreaking green expo. Explore the resources below to begin your journey!
- How to Approach Prospects at a Trade Show
- Sustainability & Trade Shows: Tips for Going Green
- How to Plan a Successful Product Launch at Trade Shows
The Trade Group is a full-service trade show and event marketing company. We will work with you to create an exhibit or an event that brings in leads and helps you achieve your business goals. Contact us here or give us a call at 972-734-8585.
Photo Credit: Unsplash