If you think video displays only come in one shape – the rectangle – think again. With Digital Display Blocks, any shape or size is possible, because the 16”x12”x10.25” blocks are modular and can be stacked (no special rigging or custom wall is required) or integrated into just about any structure or environment.
Thanks to DLP® projection and LED technology, the blocks serve up superior image quality with super fine resolution and stunning colors. Plus, LED lighting not only produces great visual effects, it’s also energy-efficient and long-lasting.
Like building blocks, the Digital Display Blocks offer unlimited design options in size and shape, but that’s just the beginning. The blocks can also be seated at different depths to create a 3-D look and feel.
Tout your products and promote your brand with customized, video content
The Trade Group’s video content developers can develop unique content for each Digital Display Block or one video that plays across multiple blocks. You can even include a touch screen overlay so guests can interact with the display.
Another nice feature of the Digital Display Blocks is that they automatically recognize each other once connected. So from a technology perspective, the system is easy to install.
Once assembled, the blocks fit tightly together to produce a nearly seamless display.
6 ways to use Digital Display Blocks in live environments
- Have fun with different shapes. In other words, think outside the rectangular box and use the blocks to create an eye-catching design that also delivers brand messaging. Some shapes to consider include:
- Create a jumbo (or not-so-jumbo) video wall. Remember, size has no limit when it comes to Digital Display Blocks. You choose the size that best fits your application. Plus you can size up or size down the video wall from show to show.
- Display products in a whole new way. Consider creating a square product display box out of the blocks, then position the product in an open space in the middle. Include educational and/or interactive content on the face of the tiles so guests can learn more about your products and services.
- Replace static graphics with video graphics. Instead of presenting one message on a static graphic, share multiple messages with looping video. Position multiple Digital Display Block stacks throughout the space to highlight key locations or to serve in a wayfinding capacity.
- Amp up theater style presentations. Integrate a large Digital Display Block video wall into a presentation space to wow your audience.
- Enhance a free-standing kiosk. Stack several blocks next to a kiosk to grab attention in a heavy traffic area (mall, lobby, airport, etc.) and/or educate visitors about your product or service with digital content.
Want to learn how to integrate Digital Display Blocks into your trade show exhibit, corporate event, retail interior or other branded space? Just give us a call at 800-343-2005 to speak with one of our friendly sales consultants.