If you’ve ever struggled to locate an exhibitor at a trade show, chances are that company didn’t have a hanging sign above their booth. Conversely, how many times have you been drawn to a booth at a live event, because the company’s hanging sign caught your attention?
Hanging signs provide a number of benefits at face-to-face events, and savvy exhibitors use these trade show workhorses because they:
- Raise brand awareness. Simply put, hanging signs help companies get noticed at live events, because they’re hard to miss. In addition, most attendees see the same hanging signs multiple times during an event, which further reinforces a brand’s image and messaging.
- Act like a beacon. Ever been to a huge trade show with hundreds of booths, and you can’t figure out where to go – even with a map of the show floor? It’s much easier to locate a company when its booth space is topped by a large hanging sign.
- Expand booth space upward. When floor space is tight, you can still add messaging, design elements, visual interest and more branding above the booth by adding a hanging sign.
- Amp up the WOW factor. The sky is the limit when it comes to designing signage that stands out. Some effective ways to enhance the your exhibit space with hanging signs include:
- Attract more attention and brighten up booth space with accent lighting, spotlights, colored lighting, energy-efficient LED backlighting and lightboxes.
- Messaging on all sides. Many hanging signs feature an open center and 3-D construction. Why not imprint your message or logo on the outside, inside, bottom and top (just in case a drone flies over)?
- Moving signs attract and engage attendees more than static images. Consider a rotating sign for your next event.
- Digital messages, images and video can be projected onto your hanging sign to tell your brand’s story, build excitement about a product launch and more.
- Ceiling feature. Enclose your hanging signs to create an instant ceiling above your display. Use backlighting and creative imagery to add visual interest. Our SEG fabric ceiling light boxes are ideal for ceiling applications.
- One-of-a-kind design. Custom hanging signs can be designed in just about any shape or size. Need a giant 3-D hanging sign that brings your logo, tagline or mascot to life? Just ask.
Want to add a hanging sign to your exhibiting arsenal? It’s easy with TTG
At The Trade Group, we offer a robust line of hanging signs ripe for customization. Popular shapes include: Curve, cube, flat, rectangle, rounded rectangle, square, rounded square, tapered square, ring, tapered ring, triangle, pinwheel and METALLI.®
You can even rent the framing when you need it, and we’ll store your fabric or vinyl graphics for FREE through RAMP – our Rental Asset Management Program. This is another great way we help our clients keep costs in check.
Need something special? Our in-house design and fabricating teams can create a custom hanging sign – in any shape or size – that complements the design, vibe and shape of your exhibit.
We also keep installation and dismantle needs in mind during the design and engineering process. Today’s hanging signs are lighter and less cumbersome than ever before, which helps keep labor and rigging costs down.
We’re here to help!
If you’d like to learn more about hanging signs and other exhibit graphics options for your exhibiting program, give us a call at 800-343-2005 to speak with a sales consultant today.