If you’ve visited The Trade Group’s new Dallas showroom lately, we hope you had a chance to swing by our fancy, custom, Double Deck exhibit. We jazzed up our Double Deck with plenty of cool features – including high-tech LED Touchscreen Product Display Boxes.
Over the years we’ve seen a mish mash of product display boxes from other Audio/Visual providers, but nothing that looks as high-end or polished as this. Compared to the cheesy, poorly executed display boxes of years past, this product is well made, clean, professional looking and simple to use.
The pretty, white, clean boxes can be mounted into the wall (as we did with our Double Deck) and look terrific standing alone on a tabletop or platform.
Another feature that distinguishes our LED Touchscreen Product Display Boxes from others is the seamless integration of digital content. Digital content plays on a loop on the clear screen in front of the products, props and/or graphics enclosed inside.
Optional Touchscreen Navigation Allows Prospects to Dive Deeper
You can choose either looping digital content only or looping digital content with touchscreen navigation. When a guest touches the screen, the system serves up a fresh round of content, based on his or her selection.
So instead of a basic box and a stack of brochures, our LED Touchscreen Product Display Box offers a tremendous sales tool for static products. If no sales rep is available, guests can still learn about the features and benefits of the product, thanks to a nifty little video playing on the screen.
Anytime you combine physical (the product) with digital, the outcome is much more compelling than digital (LED monitor) alone.
Use The Trade Group’s LED Touchscreen Product Display Box to Promote Services Too
While our LED Touchscreen Product Display Box is a slam dunk for companies selling relatively small products – say a cordless drill or a running shoe – you can also sell services with these handy boxes. The box works equally well at trade shows or in a retail environment.
For example, a financial services firm could use colorful props to represent its services (a tiny house for mortgage loans, toy car for auto loans or a piggy bank for savings accounts). The props draw attention and the customer to the box, where the digital content delivers helpful information about the service.
The Trade Group’s LED Touchscreen Product Display Box has a host of other neat features, including:
- Plenty of sizes to choose from. Standard sizes for the rectangular shaped units range from 10” to 84”, with custom sizes available. The bigger the screen, the deeper the box.
- White LED lighting. LED lights tucked inside the front of the box behind the metal frame shine back on the product, props or graphics and illuminate the box beautifully.
- “Unveiling” technique. White tones in the video render as transparent, and black tones render as opaque. So you can build excitement as you slowly reveal the product as the video plays.
- Only two connections needed. Connections include a power plug and USB port for the USB drive that stores the digital content.
- Easy to update. Swap in a new product, prop or graphics, along with fresh digital content and you’re good to go.
- For purchase or rental. Want to give one of our LED Touchscreen Product Display Boxes a test drive? Rent one for your next event.
Contact us to learn more about The Trade Group’s LED Touchscreen Product Display Box today!
These amazing boxes can purchased or rented from The Trade Group. We also handle the video content creation at our Dallas headquarters, so we can get your LED Product Display Box up and running fast. Just give us a call for details.