Up to CC (Creative Cloud)
Up to CC 2018
Vector art only
Must be exported to Adobe PDF or flat TIF
Must be exported to Adobe PDF
• Recommended file format: LZW-compressed TIF files.
• Build at actual size, as single image. We will divide into panels.
• For Fabric murals please add 1” all sides for finishing.
• Do not add crop or registration marks.
• Image PPI (DPI) should be between 75 and 150.
• Send as CMYK or RGB format (CMYK recommended).
• If building within a template file, turn off visibility of template layer or remove before sending final file.
– Embed images AND send linked files.
– Convert fonts to paths or send all font files used.
– “PDF Compatible File” must be checked.
If particular spot colors are required, please provide Pantone colors. Colors are matched as closely as possible within the limitations of our digital printers.
• Files MUST be vector format for shape-cut graphics.
• Recommended file format: AI, EPS or PDF
• Avoid font sizes below 48pt at full size.
• Convert fonts to paths or send all font files used.
• Paths should be closed, filled with no stroke.
• Send as CMYK or RGB format (both accepted).
• Raster Effects (drop shadow, glow, etc) can not
be reproduced in cut vinyl.
• Gradients, blends and patterns can not be
reproduced in cut vinyl.
If particular spot colors are required, please provide Pantone colors. Colors are matched as closely as possible within the available colors of vinyl.